Qualified and experienced Recruitment Manager within Apprenticeships required in Ipswich
Salary – £30,000 plus bonus plus benefits package
If you’re an experienced Recruitment Manager within the Apprenticeship sector and looking for an exciting new role, we need to speak to you!
The Recruitment Manager will look after the recruitment function, including line management of a team of 4 Recruitment Sales team.
The Recruitment Manager is ultimately responsible for managing and overseeing the Apprentice recruitment process. Through effective line management of reports and by working collaboratively with other departments you will be tasked making sure yourself and your team reach and exceed monthly (75 per month apprentice starts). The target is divided between the team. You will also be expected to hold a target for starts. This works out around 15 starts per month per sales consultant.
To promote and safeguard the good corporate reputation of our client and to raise awareness of the available training programmes and methods of delivery by the most appropriate means. Ensure appropriate funding and resource is available to continue training delivery and centre expansion.
- Contribute to and take accountability for the development, communication and delivery of the totality of the vision and strategy
- Manage a team of recruitment consultants through all aspects of marketing communications, relationships and events ensuring all monthly targets are met
- To hold a monthly starts target and ensuring teams meet their individual targets
- To ensure the team provide potential learners with appropriate information so as to make informed decisions about enrolling on courses
- To utilise the apprenticeship levy to drive productivity, sales and the customer experience, and approach it as an opportunity to bring in new and more diverse talent onto programme
- To ensure you have a plan is in place for attracting new recruits onto apprenticeship programme
- Develop a brand or an identity within our apprenticeship levy programmes and create a positive outlook around it
- Carry out market, environmental and competitor analysis to inform on strategy plans
- Development and delivery of market employer engagement strategies to deliver growth in programmes, research and education
- Deployment of marketing best practice to deliver measurable increase in brand value targeted to the goals, to include ensuring brand and messaging integrity
- Develop new communication channels, test and prove existing channels through measurement
- Engage key internal stakeholders as part of plan development and ensure plans achieve the goals of the strategy
- Development of market based KPIs linked to revenue and efficiency targets
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- In possession of broad experience within a Training and Development role
- In possession of an IOSH qualification as well as having at least 5 years’ experience within recruitment management
- Effective time management and organisational skills are required
- Possess well-developed interpersonal skills and strong commitment to the job role
- Enhanced CRB check required
- Communicate required information with other departments and staff as needed
- Comply with relevant legislation and policy, including Equality, Health & Safety, Safeguarding and Data Protection
- 22 days holidays + bank holidays
- 40p mileage from centre if required
- Salary £30,000