Qualified and experienced Customer Service Trainer required on a national basis to cover Bristol, London and Manchester
Salary – £30,000 plus mileage plus an excellent benefits package
If you’re an experienced Customer Service Trainer within the high end Retail market and able to deliver Customer Service training programmes, we need to speak to you!
New Way Recruitment Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Trainer to work for a National Training Provider working on a national basis covering Bristol, London and Manchester based working from home.
The ideal candidate will have experience of in-house customer service delivery experience and have also written your own internal programmes and delivered accredited and non-accredited customer service training.
You will carry out assessment, ensuring a consistent approach to assessment in line with Awarding Organisations’ requirements across the Customer Service sector and development and the delivery of product and materials in this discipline.
- You will support the development of a robust training plan
- Managing an ongoing training needs analysis program, enabling growth and capability to contribute to the businesses
- You will support the design, development and writing of training material to support key objectives
- To carry out effective initial delivery and assessment with all potential learners, ensuring they enrol on the appropriate programme
- To conduct the sign-up meeting, preparing all appropriate paperwork
- To carry out Health & Safety vetting and monitoring visits at all your employers’ premises
- To provide guidance and tuition
- To co-ordinate appointments in time efficient manner
- To ensure learners’ outcomes are achieved on time
- To deal with learner or employer queries efficiently and professionally
- Occupational competence in Customer Service Management
- Full Driving Licence
- CAVA / A1 Qualification
- PTLLS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Level 3 Customer Service
- Private Healthcare
- Online shopping vouchers
- Private Medical Insurance
- .40p per mile (mileage) paid from home
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Salary up to £30,000