Qualified and experienced Business Services Apprenticeship Assessor required in Ipswich
Salary – £21,000 – £24,000 plus mileage plus excellent benefits package
Our client is seeking to recruit a Business Services Assessor to assess Customer Service, Business Admin and Management at levels 2 and 3 working across Ipswich.
In this you will be required to teach, guide and support the development and progression of the learners on apprenticeship programmes. To support the delivery of the required framework within work based settings delivering effective and engaging training via a blended learning approach. This, along with regular visits to ensure continuous development, growth and achievement of learners allocated on the caseload.
Main Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Deliver and facilitate assessment and training, which encourages accelerated learning and results in new knowledge and skills being applied into the workplace.
- Evaluate and modify training delivery as a result of learner satisfaction and key stakeholder feedback.
- Complete the required number of visits and reviews required for each apprentice.
- Engage and coach the learner’s line manager to provide adequate support and guidance needed by the learner during the working day.
- Manage and support the learner to collect the necessary evidence during the visits, to ensure progression for their qualification and to achieve the necessary milestones.
- Monitor and review learner issues on a regular basis, taking any necessary action to limit the number of early leavers from the programme.
- Manage and complete both business and personal administration within given timescales.
- Ensure knowledge of all subject areas including technical training and competitors are kept constantly updated by way of self-development (CPD).
- Work as part of the assessing team and give feedback and offer ideas and suggestions for improving team performance.
- Research the industry on a regular basis to keep abreast of market developments and trends.
- NVQ Level 3 Relevant Occupational Qualification or equivalent
- TAQA Level 3 Assessors Award or equivalent
- Functional Skills Level 2 Maths & English or equivalent
- Experience of delivering apprenticeship training and support in a work based environment
- Essential to be able to demonstrate experience of relevant occupational competence in Customer Service (up to Level 3), Business Administration and Team Leading & Management.
- Assessment processes and evidence capture
- Knowledge of Government Funded training
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written
- Excellent IT knowledge & skills including using electronic portfolio system
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision as part of a remote team
- Ability to motivate and support learners
- PTTLS or equivalent.
- Functional Skills ICT Level 2 or equivalent
- 22 days holidays + bank holidays
- 40p mileage from centre
- Salary £2,000 – £24,000