Qualified and experienced Accounts Tutor required in Derby
Salary – £26,000 – £28,000 plus mileage plus excellent benefits package
If you’re an experienced Accounts Tutor or would like to train to become a Tutor and you have your AAT level 4 and looking for an exciting new role, we need to speak to you!
New Way Recruitment Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Tutor to work for a National Training Provider.
The role is to deliver classroom based training of accounts (up to level 4 delivery). There will also be two days per week of onsite assessment / delivery in their workplace.
You will be required to prepare, plan, train and assess learner competence and improve skills and knowledge relating to all components of an Apprenticeship Framework.
- To ensure that all evidence meets the requirements of authenticity, consistency, validity, currency and sufficiency
- Maintain appropriate activities and an up to date CPPD log
- Ensure caseload is always at below 5% for out of funding learners
- Observation of teaching, learning and assessment at Ofsted Grade 2 or above
- Deliver training in accordance with the timescales in place, using effective planning as agreed with your line manager
- To communicate learner progress to Operations Managers during monthly caseload review and agree appropriate interviews where required
- To remain alert to all learners expected completion dates to ensure learners achieve in a timely manner to ensure all assessment paperwork and records are completely accurately and on time
- To ensure all assessment paperwork and records are completed accurately and regularly with less than 1% reported as non-compliant
- To communicate any issues or concerns about learners to the Operations Manager, Safeguarding Officer as appropriate
- To provide constructive feedback to all learners on progress against agreed targets and implement additional support work where required to ensure targets are met
- To ensure that quality standards are consistently applied in accordance with Awarding Organisations, Common Inspection framework and National Occupational Standards for Learning and Development
- To attend Standardisation Meetings to ensure and share good practices within the team and evaluate the effectiveness of resources, materials and delivery methods
- To maintain and develop positive relationships with new and existing employers, maximising opportunities for promoting my clients products
- To maintain professional standards at all times in line with internal capability, confidentiality, disciplinary and safeguarding policies and procedures
- Create Resources as directed and as considered appropriate and relevant and will remain intellectual property of my client
- Any other duties which, from time to time, may reasonably be required to meet the needs of my client and is within the remit of this post
- AAT level 4, ACCA or CIMA
- PTLLS – not essential training will be given
- A1 Assessor Award or TAQA – not essential training will be given
- Occupational background within the accounts industry
- Private Healthcare
- Online shopping vouchers
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Salary £26,000 – £28,000 (depending on experience and qualifications)